Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

1) Thankful I FINALLY read the second chapter of Voskamp
2) loved when she said to her inner critic (something like): it is better to add gratitude to the wound of the world instead of grumbling and ingratitude. Love that image.
3) loved when she addressed how the gratitude lists will translate into facing hardships. I had been wondering how about the lists could make any kind of dent in those times.
4) Thankful a couple times yesterday for air conditioning!!!
5) Thankful for a clean carpet with toys put aside
6) For the calmness, peace, safety, and ease I feel sitting in our main room with my family
7) My little boy's eyes peering over his bottle at me while I am typing
8) Funny quotes I can text to my younger brother who will think I am funny
9) Doing some Bible reading early rather than letting computer suck time in a toxic way
10) The lyrics of Sara Goves floating through the room and ringing true

No comments:

Post a Comment